About Phyllis Klein:
Emmy Nominated & Multiple Telly Award winning TV Host Front Row Phyllis™ is an entertainment reporter/host covering the liveliest happenings in entertainment. Phyllis Klein, otherwise known as Front Row Phyllis™’ is the creator, namesake and entertainment reporter/host on television, radio, digital platforms. She has covered stories on major networks such as Fox TV, WGN TV, CBS News, WGN Radio, iHeart Radio. As an Entertainment Reporter she brings her audience backstage interviews and behind-the-scenes footage to some of the most coveted concerts, festivals, theatre productions and events across the country. Her authentic platform provides access to various sectors of the entertainment industry. Front Row Phyllis’ unique voice is distinguished in the Music/Theatre Entertainment scene. As a Spokesperson for St. Jude Children’s® Research Hospital and Champion of Hope for Make A Wish Foundation®, Phyllis continues helping to spread the word and give great exposure to these great foundations.
As a recognized brand with proven market success, Front Row Phyllis™ currently boasts an audience of over 700,000 viewers across various platforms.
Viewers and listeners receive access to content including:
• Live backstage interviews with artists, bands, theatre
• Exclusive Behind-The Scenes Coverage: Concerts, Festivals, Theatre Productions
• Live Red-Carpet Coverage (CMAs, Grammy’s, Billboard, ACM’s, AMA’s)
• Weekly Entertainment and Trending News Report
• Weekend Highlights
• Made for Music Series
Brand Ambassador For:
• Spokesperson: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
• Champion Of Hope: Make A Wish
• Chicago Auto Show: First Look Gala Event
• The International Latino Organization (Latino Music Festival and Latino film Festival)